Most likely, one of the most expensive home renovation tasks is a bathroom renovation. However, making an investment in a bathroom renovation has lots of useful benefits. For instance, a brand-new, contemporary bathroom increases the value of your home significantly and is a wise investment. But what is the price of a Bathroom Renovation in the UK?
In this blog post, we are going to discuss how much it will cost to renovate a small bathroom as well as what you have to consider while renovating a bathroom. So, take a moment and read the following details.
An Overview – Small Bathroom Cost
The least expensive bath starts at £80. Even though these acrylic baths will be lightweight and prestressed, a typical acrylic bath will need a frame that must be tiled or covered in a waterproof material, thus this cost must be considered. Premium freestanding acrylic bathtubs are robust and long-lasting. These might cost as much as £1500 or as little as £250.
The cost of a complete bathroom renovation in the UK ranges widely, on average costing roughly £6500. Budget-friendly bathroom renovation done yourself will cost much less, perhaps as little as £1000. On the other end of the scale, hiring a professional contractor to do a high-quality bathroom remodel may cost as much as £14,000.
How The Cost Will Be Calculated
You might need this bathroom cost guide to help you estimate the cost of a typical bathroom renovation in the UK. Only after comparing estimates and prices for the fixtures, tiles, and labor will you be able to estimate the precise cost of your bathroom remodel. We’ll provide some helpful pointers on how to renovate a bathroom on a budget as well as step-by-step instructions.
It is helpful to approach the cost of a bathroom renovation logically. You can evaluate your priorities by making a list of the cost considerations. Making a spreadsheet will also help you keep track of both expected and actual expenses.
To stay within your budget, you might need to make some adjustments to your new bathroom. Everything depends on how responsive you are. There might be additional options that you haven’t yet considered. Nevertheless, some expenses cannot be avoided, therefore it’s important to prioritize the basics.
Breaking Down Cost Into Several Factors
Generally, there are some factors that can increase or decrease the cost of bathroom renovation. Some common and major factors are mentioned below
- Bathrooms with ample space are more expensive. Filling those spaces, however, will require extra fittings and fixtures, which will increase the cost.
- Significant structural alterations like the addition of skylights, new windows, moving plumbing or plug sockets, or replastering walls can significantly increase the entire cost.
- Bathroom fixtures come in a wide range of possibilities, and selecting products of greater quality has a cost.
- Smaller budget holders can upgrade, clean, and polish their fittings. Those with bigger budgets can upgrade fittings and add additional lavish features.
- Lastly, there is a specific period of labor work, if you want to get your bathroom ready as soon as possible then it may affect the cost of renovating the bathroom.
Therefore, these are the estimated and average cost ranges of bathroom renovation. It may get higher or lower due to several factors. Also, if you want to customize the renovation plan then you have to pay for further installation in the bathroom.
On the other hand, if you are willing to get your bathroom renovated according to your expectations but on a reasonable budget then you can contact BUON Construction. They are highly experts and work according to your desires.